21.4.08

I've got a fever

"Don't let it go away |This feeling has got to stay" No Doubt, New

Sometimes inspiration and motivation can come from unlikely places at unlikely times. On my way home from school I see this guy running on the sidewalk. He's looking the part: wearing shorts (check out those calves!), got the tunes hooked up, sunglasses on to fend off the morning glare and to top it off: a gorgeous blue sky in mild temperatures. Perfect for running.

I thought my legs were going to start twitching. Right then I wanted to be on the road too, pounding the pavement and listening to my own tunes. I felt like I could lose myself in that feeling and I could have run forever.

I just caught Spring Fever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mrs. F said...

OMG, love the spam comment above. I got one of those today, too. Or was that yesterday? Anyways.

I am feeling sickly and I can not wait to feel better so that I can go pound some pavement, too.

I love this time of year!!!!

White Hot Magik said...

I hope none of us catch sbtvd. Sounds nasty. I have spring fever too, but oddly I am never ever inspired to run, I get black eyes..