17.10.07

Oh, my achy butt/back/triceps/chest

"Kick on the starter give it all you got" Start Me Up, The Rolling Stones

Last night I had the pleasure of helping teach a boot camp class. The station I "ran" was a set of eight steps that were set up side by side, and each group of people would pass through my station 4 times where I would instruct them on different exercises to perform for that round.

I performed each exercise for each of the 4 groups. That would be 4 times for each exercise. So I did 4 sets of jump squats on the bench, 4 sets of crossover push ups, 4 sets of step ups (done quickly, like hot potato with your toes), and FINALLY 4 sets of lunges. Whew!! Was I feeling it!

Today I'm feeling it more. My butt/back/triceps/chest is achy but I love it. I know I worked hard and I worked those folks harder.

Yes, I AM sadistic, thankyouverymuch. ;)

No comments: